Setting up your Case Study
How to get diversity policy on the agenda?
A case study is a good instrument to get more attention for diversity in your organization.
A well-considered analysis resulting in recommendations is a helpful document for policy discussion and can be a support for the management.
Your Case Study should include:
- description of the current diversity situation of the organisation
- argumentation about selected interviewees
- their suggestions for improvements and change, interventions
- analysis of all suggestions
- recommendation for improvement of diversity policy
Once you have gathered the information to develop the Case Study for your organisation, you will need to analyse the information from the desk research and the interviews.
The Big Picture
The Small Picture
|Presenting the concept of transformation
|How are we going to do that?
|Setting long-term corporate goals
|Where do we begin?
|Developing the overall objectives of the transformation
|What are the priorities?
|Re-formulating the mission of the organization
|Where does my contribution fit in?
|Communicating organizational values
|What does this mean in my daily life?
To help you in that task we advise you to use the organization scan tools such as: